Join Youth Climate Lab in building skills and solutions to achieve the SDGs and thrive in #Our2030. Attend our SDG Pop-Up Lab to network, co-create initiatives, find resources, and help launch your ideas to achieve the SDGs.
At the Pop-Up Lab, you will:
- Explore how your skills and passion are compatible with action on the Goals
- Learn about the SDGs from organizations working on these issues in Canada
- Participate in peer-to-peer ideation to co-create projects on the SDGs
- Access action-oriented mentorship and resources for social entrepreneurship
- Connect with like-minded individuals and find collaborators for your initiative
This event is part of Youth Climate Lab’s Our2030 Lab Series, which is taking place from March 26 to April 10, in Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto. Learn more here: www.our2030.org. Youth Climate Lab is a youth-for-youth global non-profit organization that designs, pilots, and scales initiatives that build skills and create inclusive opportunities for youth in climate policy and entrepreneurship.
We have designed this event with a commitment to reconciliation. By working with various partners like the 4Rs Movement, we are building an allyship strategy that ensures we are effectively reaching and engaging Indigenous youth in all of our events.
Please note – bilingual facilitators will be on hand to ensure participants can contribute in both official languages. All outputs will be published in both French and English.
- Date and Time
- April 8, 2019 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Centre for Social Innovation, 585 Dundas St. E, Toronto ON M5A 2B7
- Ticket Price
- Free Event